For Career Assesment and Planning
We offer research-based resources for helping students and graduates develop life skills and career plans.
- An ECAP -- Education and Career Action Plan (under development)
- Career Exploration Tests
- How do career tests work?
- Tests using Holland (RIASEC) interest codes:
- Test using occupational values:
- Tests using 16-federal cluster interest scores:
- Test using ability levels
- Additional career assessment procedures.
- The Automated Advisor connects your test results to careers and majors.
- Career Development Tutorials
- STEM Assessment Devices
- STEM Career Depot: Programs for stimulating interest or persistence in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.